Here are some health benefits raw honey has to offer:
- A good source of antioxidants. Raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants and can help lower blood pressure.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Heal burn and wounds and other skin conditions.
- Phytonutrient powerhouse.
- Help for digestive issues.
- Soothe a sore throat.
- Contains Nutrients.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Helps improve cholesterol so it’s good for your heart.
- Can lower triglycerides.
- Can ease digestive problems and heartburn.